Prescription Medication & Food Refills
- Please call ahead to reorder any prescription pet foods before you run out.
- Hills Food is ordered every Monday. Orders received by noon will be available for pick up on Tuesday morning.
- Royal Canin, Purina, and Iams foods take approximately 5 days for delivery from date of order.
Massachusetts law requires all dogs and cats to be vaccinated for Rabies. The first rabies vaccine requires a booster before it expires in one year. Subsequent rabies vaccines may be given once every three years. Keep your pet safe and up-to-date. A rabies certificate is required for treatment at emergency hospital facilities. Keep it in a handy place so you can “grab and go” when needed.
- We recommend that medication to prevent heartworm is administered throughout the year.
- We recommend that tick and flea medication is regularly applied throughout the year to protect your pet from disease.
We recommend that all pets have an annual physical exam even if their vaccinations are up-to-date.